605 Painting offers professional, custom epoxy floor coating for your work spaces that you want to protect or just liven up with a smooth, colorful and sealed coating. Our process is typically a 2 day installation with a recommended 3 day curing time prior to vehicle and equipment traffic. Here is our process:
1. Preparation: We diamond grind our floors to create the perfect concrete surface profile before applying our base coat of epoxy.
2. Concrete patch: We repair any cracks and divots in the concrete before epoxy is applied.
3. Base Coat: We fully coat the floor with our "100% solids epoxy".
4. We flake the floor with your custom chosen, high quality flakes. (SEE CHOICES BELOW)
5. Multi-directional scrape of all standing flakes to ensure the clear coat will be smoothly applied.
6. Apply TWO COATS of high performance, industrial clear sealer.
Typically when it comes to work space floor treatments the choice is between Epoxy and Polyurethane. Both are suitable, but there are definitely differences.
© 605 Painting | 605.777.3536 | firstname.lastname@example.org | 927 E 8th St, Suite 144, Sioux Falls, SD 57103
Powered by Complete Media, Inc.
605 Painting is a residential and commercial painting business that provides quality interior and exterior painting services, as well as Sioux Falls house painting.